For all your dog friendly holiday needs visit - The Woof Guide.com

Finding Dog Friendly Holidays can be a frustrating task, that's why Coastal Cottages have launched this fantastic dog friendly website, the only resource you need to plan a stress free holiday with your dog.

Dog Friendly Holiday Cottage Search »
Dog Friendly Special Offers »
Dog Treats & Gifts »
Order Brochure »
Contact Us »

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Flynn is Fine!

I do apologise for not letting you know sooner, that following last Tuesday's castrate and chip Flynn is 100%, absolutely, perfectly FINE!

In all honesty, I expected to come home to a poorly puppy with sore stitches looking sad and feeling very sorry for himself. I couldn't have anticipated anything more wrong.

I arrived home from work to be greeted by Flynn jumping all over me, tail wagging and ball in mouth rearing to go out and play. He was as happy and energetic as always. What a relief.

Having been nil by mouth since 6 o'clock the previous evening, Flynn was starving and demolished his tea in no time. Part of me did expect to see it again at some point during the evening, but my perfect puppy proved me wrong again.

We spent the whole of Tuesday evening playing ball, having cuddles and watching TV.

Phew!

No comments: