For all your dog friendly holiday needs visit - The Woof Guide.com

Finding Dog Friendly Holidays can be a frustrating task, that's why Coastal Cottages have launched this fantastic dog friendly website, the only resource you need to plan a stress free holiday with your dog.

Dog Friendly Holiday Cottage Search »
Dog Friendly Special Offers »
Dog Treats & Gifts »
Order Brochure »
Contact Us »

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Flynn's not impressed

This morning wasn't at all cheerful.

I had to break the news to Flynn that today, was the day he would lose a little of his manhood. But on the bright side, he would have a little chip nestled in him so that we wouldn't ever lose him. To be honest though, to him this wasn't much of a consolation at all!

As I sat and ate my crumpets for breakfast, Flynn wandered over to his mat to find no food or water bowl in his corner and as a result, resorted to licking the mat in hope of finding any morsel he could scrape together for his breakfast.

Admittedly my crumpets went down like a lead balloon as I watched him mope around looking sorrowful. I felt like a horrible parent and dropping him off at the Vets this morning wasn't easy. The sooner I pick him up tonight and nurse him back to his cheeky self the better.

No comments: