For all your dog friendly holiday needs visit - The Woof Guide.com

Finding Dog Friendly Holidays can be a frustrating task, that's why Coastal Cottages have launched this fantastic dog friendly website, the only resource you need to plan a stress free holiday with your dog.

Dog Friendly Holiday Cottage Search »
Dog Friendly Special Offers »
Dog Treats & Gifts »
Order Brochure »
Contact Us »

Wednesday 23 November 2011

My New Arrival...

...Flynn.

I had to leave it a couple of days before telling you as I was too excited to type!

Last Saturday I was given a puppy for Christmas by my Mum and Dad. He is an adorable little tan and white Sheepdog with cute ginger eyebrows and hazy blue eyes.

I am very lucky and it's like I've never been without him.

I don't think I've stopped talking about him yet and the photo's have been passed around the office numerous times already and it's only day three! I will have to post you a photo on here tomorrow though as I forgot to bring the USB lead to take the photo's from the camera.

I have to admit that mornings have been rather eventful in the Jones household over the last couple of days. My regular roles appear to be soaking up puppy pee, rescuing carpet under attack and midnight strolls to the lawn to stretch little legs. And I love every minute of it!

I can't wait until Flynn has his last injection next week so I can take him out for proper walks and introduce him to the most beautiful of places in Pembrokeshire. He already has rural roots having travelled from the mountains in Brecon, so I think he is going to get on just fine.

The vet advised my Mum that if I wanted to take him anywhere to go down to the beach onto the wet sand where the tide had washed the beach clean, so on Sunday Flynn's first trip was to the North beach in Tenby.

He is a working lad that has already been to Carmarthen, Llandeilo and Cardigan in his first three days of working. He happily sets off in the morning with his lunchbox and toys whilst his Dad works hard on the roads and he curls up snug as a bug and observes.

I can assure you that this puppy isn't just for Christmas and there are many happy years ahead.

(Watch this space for a photo)

No comments: