For all your dog friendly holiday needs visit - The Woof Guide.com

Finding Dog Friendly Holidays can be a frustrating task, that's why Coastal Cottages have launched this fantastic dog friendly website, the only resource you need to plan a stress free holiday with your dog.

Dog Friendly Holiday Cottage Search »
Dog Friendly Special Offers »
Dog Treats & Gifts »
Order Brochure »
Contact Us »

Tuesday 18 November 2008

Meet Puzzle Butler...

During the Summer, Puzzle Butler packed his doggie bag for his fortnight stay in Iris Cottage, St Dogmaels with Coastal Cottages of Pembrokeshire.

In receiving a letter from Puzzle himself, I am delighted to share his story and photo snaps with you all, of his experiences during his stay with us in Pembrokeshire.

Puzzle Wrote:

Dear Coastal Cottages,

Hello everyone, Puzzle (dog ambassadress) here!

I've just returned home from another fantastic holiday in St Dogmaels. I've been on lots of lovely walks. My favourite place is Poppit Sands, but I could also go on the beaches at Cwm-yr-Eglwys and Pwllgwaelod. My owners took me to the top of Dinas Head - I walked really well on my lead - no pulling, even though I could have run up much quicker than them!

We had beautiful weather, except for a couple of days, but luckily "The White Hart" in St. Dogmaels lets me sit inside. I was made to feel really welcome there and got given snacks while my owners had their dinner (very nice too, so they tell me). I can't wait to go on holiday again.

My owners said because I behaved so well, and worked so hard as an ambassadress, they'll take me next year!



Love Puzzle Butler xx
I have displayed Iris Cottage as my Featured Cottage on the home page of The Woof Guide, so if you would like further details in regards to full property details, then please do take five minutes and take a look!

No comments: